Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PROGRESS

I've told my lovely daughters who have pledged to support me. (17 yr old says as long as I don't make her follow my reformed eating habits throughout her HSC exams.)

I told Facebook.  Without being specific about how, so of course I'm starting to get the 'I did the such & such diet'....   I feel a bit like I am having an affair.

I told Twitter.

Activity-wise I managed yet more at swimming yesterday. Can kick a little bit now with left leg, so did most of the program without the pool buoy AND managed to do it within the times. eg. 4 x 100m - slow and steady, got 5-10 seconds break in between each. I think this could even be improving my breathing so that I don't get too puffed.  Still can't kick enough to do drills, but getting closer.  Back for more on Wednesday after (hopefully last) physio visit.


Food choices going pretty well. Trying not to get too obsessed just yet - this is Pre-Season, and so working up to it is ok. If nothing else it is making me realise just how much crap I WAS putting in my mouth.

Testing out the bike today. Cross your fingers for me!

2 comments:

  1. I am evil and subjecting my children to the new healhty eating - they are too young to sneak out to Macca's though! lol

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenifer, you too... Get 'em young and train 'em. Mind you, there will always be the teenage rebellion factor - and I do think if you go too hard with them, they can swing too far in rebellion...

    ReplyDelete