Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Testing Windows Live Writer

atb_finishOn a complete tangent to 12WBT preparations, I read a piece about Windows Live Writer, and how it’s great for doing your blog offline, great for doing layout that is a pain in your blog editor. Supposedly. So I downloaded it.. 

You can certainly do a bit of mucking around with pictures… though it’s not exactly Publisher – and it’s not exactly doing what I think it should be doing right this minute. I think it could be a bit of a time suck, trying to be fancier than you need to be.

trace_geronimo Anyway… just to fill in space, this is a photo from 2 years ago when we went down to Melbourne to do the ATB – Around The Bay – in a day. 210 km around the Bay. In a day.

You can see what I mean about wondering what exercise challenge to do during or at the end of the 12WBT.

When I look at that pic, I can see how much weight I’ve put on in the last 2 years.  Getting into a wetsuit for canyoning in January this year was a challenge, and none of the photos of me during that trip are particularly flattering.

Really… I could do without that STOMACH.

 

tracey_tummy

PS. After publishing it to the blog… I’m a convert!

No comments:

Post a Comment